Christ PU College offers the following combinations in the field of Commerce:
- CAME (Commerce, Accountancy, Mathematics, Economics)
- CAMS (Commerce, Accountancy, Mathematics, Statistics)
- HECA (History, Economics, Commerce, Accountancy)
Part I: LANGUAGES
- Applicants who have passed Karnataka SSLC examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka and who satisfy all other conditions set by them.
- Students who have passed Class X or any other equivalent examination in foreign countries have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from the Commissioner, Dept. of PU Education, Padavi Poorva Shikshana Bhavana, 18th cross, Malleswaram, Sampige Road, Bangalore – 560 012 Ph : 080 23361850 before securing the admission.
- Reservation category (SC, ST, Category 1/2A/2B/3A/3B and physically handicapped) students must produce the original caste/category/ disability certificate issued by the concerned authorities of the Government of Karnataka along with a photocopy of the same (attested by a gazetted officer) with the application form. Please note :
- SC/ST Category 1 applicants must produce valid original caste certificates.
- Category 1, 2A/2B/3A/3B must produce original caste certificates valid for the current year.
Application for admission to the college must be in the prescribed form. Students who want to apply to different combinations must fill in separate application forms.
- The list of selected students according to the total marks obtained by the candidate in class X and the admission date will be published on the college notice board.
- Admission will be denied if the candidate does not join the college within the stipulated time.
- The candidate is expected to meet the Principal on the appointed date and time accompanied by parents.
- Candidates who have studied in Karnataka will be given preference.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Two stamp size and two passport size colour photographs taken within the last six months.
- Original certificates
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended
- Original SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste Certificate (to be returned after verification)
- Photocopies attested by a gazetted officer
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Income declaration form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parents' annual income is below Rs.11,000/-
- Photo copy of Caste Certificate
- Additional documents to be produced by Foreign Nationals
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Dept. of Pre-University Education, Karnataka State (if studied outside India)
- Valid Student Visa
- Passport Copy
- Residential Permit
- Additional documents to be produced by NRI applicants
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Dept. of Pre-University Education, Karnataka State
- Passport copy
The selected candidates will be enrolled after the payment of fee. The fee once paid will not be refunded. The admission is subject to the approval of the Dept. of Pre-University Education, Karnataka State.
Fr Peter M.V, M.A., M.Ed.
- Lt Sajina B (Coordinator), M.Com., M.Phil.
- Radha C, M.Com.
- Rajita Nair, M.A., B.Ed., M.Phil.
- Rekha M C, M.Sc., B.Ed., M.Phil.
- Vijayamala R, M.A., M.Ed.
- Kavitha K, M.A.
- Samreen Fathima, M.A.
- Bonny Thomas, M.Sc.
- Monica C, M.Sc.
- Shruthi S, M.A.
- Gittu Merry John, M.A.
- Kanika Mary, M.Com., B.Ed.
- Aishwarya Rani, M.Com.
- Ganesh Kumar P, B.P.Ed.
- Philomena Jose
- Antony Xavier
- Shijo John
- Joy V A
- Sateesh G
- Sona Raphel
- Augustine Raj F
- Stalin S
- Rajan M